Stores that WONT Take Printed Coupons from the Internet

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Stores that WONT Take Printed Coupons from the Internet

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

>>Walmarts website says they take them, too…but the one here says its up to the individual store…when I printed their policy out and took it with me the manager said it was up to his decision and he declined to accept them…(sorry about the caps but that was his tone with me…) i
      sent wal-mart an email about this little episode and they did absolutely nothing about it..<<<<

Hmmm…. I wonder what their response would be from a list of several Thousand people??

Actually, If it is printed right on their website that they do accept them, i would submit a complaint with the better business bureau, providing them with a link to the corporate policy and then mention economic discrimination. you will receive a response within 30 days, I guarantee it.

If they get enough complaints, they will get off their lazy corporate rumps.

~Liss

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Stores that WONT Take Printed Coupons from the Internet