- This topic has 17 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated July 30, 2015 at 5:15 pm by .
- June 26, 2008 at 7:08 am #247310
Here is a letter you can present to a Retailer/Store that Refuses to accept your SmartSource Internet Printables:
- July 23, 2008 at 4:59 pm #397519
Do NOT let a Walmart tell you they don’t accept coupons, they DO. Here is their Policy:
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. – Wal-Mart Coupon Policy – Print it out and Ask to speak to the Manager, be sure to get his/her Full Name and document the time you were there if they still refuse.
Wal-Mart Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
* Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
* Free merchandise (or manufacturer’s Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
* Store coupons
* Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
* Internet coupons
* Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
* Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.
* Internet coupons should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon.” There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
* Only one coupon per item is permitted.
* Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
- October 9, 2008 at 10:32 am #399858
Bloom in Woodbridge, VA just rejected my internet coupons which are manufacturer’s coupons. Bloom taped pieces of paper on each register that says, “We do not accept internet coupons.” I got into an argument with store management because of the way I was treated over this matter.
I was very embarrassed that they called over a few manager’s, the line was long, I felt like I was stealing, etc. I wrote to Bloom headquarters 4 days ago regarding my treatment but no one has written back yet. Not sure what to do.
- November 6, 2008 at 7:29 pm #402941
All the stores here in Oregon have signs posted that due to fraud they wont take internet coupons. Sucks, thanks for the post I guess it never hurts to try
- November 16, 2008 at 7:16 am #403703
most store refuse to accept them
- May 4, 2009 at 10:51 pm #420884
I haven’t found a store yet that accepts them. They are even skeptical of free item coupons! If they look they come from the manufacturer or the Sunday paper they will accept them, otherwise forget it.
- May 4, 2009 at 11:07 pm #420885
Instead of writing to the store, try writing to the manufacturer. Maybe, if they know the store is not honoring their legitimate coupons, they can do something about getting them to revise theor policies.
- June 28, 2009 at 3:58 pm #423108
I went to Walmart and had a big order and lots of coupons and most were internet.The cashier said they do not accept internet coupons, I argued with her and told her I would just take what I needed and the items they accepted coupons for, and magically a manager appeared and they do accept internet coupons as longs as they have a scanable barcode and expiration date and they say manufactures coupon, they prefer it to have an internet address but not all do. I was able to use all my coupons.
- September 30, 2009 at 10:04 pm #425307
Our local grocery store (yes, we only have the one. Small town. ROFL) does not accept internet coupons either.
They have signs up everywhere stating that they will not, under any circumstances, honor them.
- October 19, 2009 at 11:13 am #425701
I have ran into that problem at my local Walmart . So far have not had problem with one of the local stores(IGA) I wonder if krogers will except them or Dollar General stores?
- October 20, 2009 at 2:23 am #425728
I shop at a military commissary and they always accept my online printed coupons
- November 9, 2009 at 6:55 pm #426162
My Walmart will take them except if they are for FREE items. Publix takes them as well
- November 1, 2012 at 7:20 am #434378
this is the common issue in these days..
- November 27, 2012 at 3:48 pm #435141
There are -still- a few local stores that refuse to accept ip’s.
at one store, they’re telling customers they won’t accept them because the manufacture will not reimburse them.
i know -for sure- a legitimate manufacture’s coupon, whether from an insert or an ip, will be reimbursed, as long as the criteria stated on the coupon, is met.
frustrating to say the least…
- April 2, 2013 at 11:23 am #438417
404 not found. Never hurt to try.
- April 3, 2013 at 2:05 am #438454
That happens to me. The cashier knows nothing, The manager needs to step up. I hope they will do something about it, to avoid the hustle and embarrassment.
- April 4, 2013 at 8:45 pm #438523
thanks for this Is this still valid
- July 30, 2015 at 3:05 pm #461807
I tried accessing the link provided on the main page of this forum and the link is broken
- July 30, 2015 at 5:15 pm #461814
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.