stomach problem

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Do you have diabetes? Do you eat a lot of sugar or did you have any antibiotics? I think you may have yeast overgrowth or a problem with wheat?
      I have yeast overgrowth and the balloon feeling is what I first had.
      I have a solution for both.Please answer my questions and i will reply.
      Debbie

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com ; Canning2@yahoogroups.com ; Frugal-Folks-Freebies@yahoogroups.com ; ; ; PressureCookerRecipes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 9:41 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : stomach problem

I have had a stomach problem for about 7 yrs. The top port of my stomach (from below the ribs to above the belly button) starts to feel like I’m having a spasm attack. It feels like a baloon expanding. Then I start feeling weak and shaky. The shaking will last for about an hour. When this problems first started, it would happen a few times a year and now it happens a few times a week.

I have gone to number of drs and no one heard of it. I don’t have the money for the extensive tests. I had a CT scan done and it cost me $600. of which the insurance didn’t cover and they didn’t find anything. And that is where I stopped. I was told that the stomach area is a vary black area, meaning it is hard to detect where the problem is.

If you or someone you know has had these symptoms please share it with me. Please do not send me e mails scaring me with stories of what it could be. I don’t need to hear that, knowing that I don’t have the money to have all the tests under the sun done. I just want to know if you know anything about it. I’m not trying to be mean about it.

Thank you,
      Melissa

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “]Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.