Stimulus Rebate help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #257343

      If your student loan is in default or if you owe child support or if you owe someplace like the VA, yes it can be taken. I have student loans that are in deferment (not past due) and I am still getting my check.

      — On Sat, 4/19/08, mem68 wrote:

      From: mem68
      Subject: Re: : Stimulus Rebate help
      Date: Saturday, April 19, 2008, 10:20 am

      I hear if you have a school loan or child support the IRS will take your stimulus ck.

      Original Message
      From: melinda irvin
      To: Budget101_@yahoogro
      Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 10:10 PM
      Subject: Re: : Stimulus Rebate help

      if you go to the irs website there is a link that will tell you exactly when to expect your stimulus refund and a calculator so that you can figure the exact amount you will get. you must file taxes to get the refund. it is in addition to any state or federal return you may get and you can get one even if you don’t get a return.

      i also found out that if your federal return was direct deposited that is how you will get your stimulus refund and if you got a check your stimulus refund will be a check. direct deposit is faster than check and they go according to your social security number.

      — on fri, 4/18/08, Ann Garner wrote:

      From: Ann Garner
      Subject: Re: : Stimulus Rebate help
      To: Budget101_@yahoogro
      Date: Friday, April 18, 2008, 7:43 pm

      At 03:32 PM 4/18/2008, you wrote:
      >Is the rebate part of the state income tax
      It’s part of the federal income tax. If you filed a tax return, you
      should be in the system and will get one if you qualify. If you did
      not fill out a tax return, go get a 1040A, fill it out, write “For
      Tax Rebate” at the top if you don’t normally file a tax return.

      Ann in Arkansas


      be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with yahoo! mobile. [/url] “] try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.