Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #257322

      At 03:32 PM 4/18/2008, you wrote:

      >Is the rebate part of the state income tax

      It’s part of the federal income tax. If you filed a tax return, you

      should be in the system and will get one if you qualify. If you did

      not fill out a tax return, go get a 1040A, fill it out, write “For

      Tax Rebate” at the top if you don’t normally file a tax return.

      Ann in Arkansas


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.