Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List stimulus alotment for child

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

It goes by how much you total income was I believe because we only got $600 for my hubby and I and he is the only one that works.

Donna Cosey
      nice~n~cosey candles
      Hand poured 100%soy candles

— On Mon, 6/23/08, Kelly Stull wrote:

Subject: RE: Budget101.com : stimulus alotment for child
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 3:21 pm

I went to site and it said I would be getting just $1200.00. I am married and have 3 kids. I have to idea how they are doing it.

Laters,

Kelly

— On Sun, 6/22/08, Mar Dee wrote:

Subject: RE: Budget101.com : stimulus alotment for child
      To: Budget101_@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008, 1:50 pm

I am new to the group, I am wondering, My husband is in Iraq and has been since 7-11-08. I work full time out of the house. We did our taxes threw Jackson Hewitt.

The person who did out taxes statedwe would get 1200 for being married then 300 for each child (we have four) for a total of 2400. Well I just was on the site and we are going getting 1500. They only gave us 600 for being married and only counted three children.

Well I have looked and I gues my oldest does not count due to his age. He was 17 went we did our taxes. But I am confused about why we are not getting the 1200 for being married and only 600.

If anyone could tell me why it would be greatly appreicated. Thank you MarDee

Romans 8:28
      And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

— On Sun, 6/22/08, Christina Coyle <misskitty78@ ftc-i.net> wrote:

Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008, 6:52 PM
      Where ever the child was on the return is where the money will go, so he will get the money for the children.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List stimulus alotment for child