Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List stimulus alotment for child

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      it is also based on your income. if you took “earned income credit” on your tax filing, it will be less. or if you made over a certain amount of money, the amount you get drops, too.

chrissey

original message

Date: 6/23/2008 4:09:53 AM
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Budget101.com : stimulus alotment for child

I am new to the group, I am wondering, My husband is in Iraq and has been since 7-11-08. I work full time out of the house. We did our taxes threw Jackson Hewitt.

The person who did out taxes statedwe would get 1200 for being married then 300 for each child (we have four) for a total of 2400. Well I just was on the site and we are going getting 1500. They only gave us 600 for being married and only counted three children.

Well I have looked and I gues my oldest does not count due to his age. He was 17 went we did our taxes. But I am confused about why we are not getting the 1200 for being married and only 600.

If anyone could tell me why it would be greatly appreicated. Thank you MarDee

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List stimulus alotment for child