- March 26, 2009 at 9:16 pm #271970
4 turkey legs
2 tbs oil
1 tbs soy sauce
3 tbs peanut butter
3 tbs ketchup
Place turkey legs in crockpot. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and spoon over turkey legs. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
meat will be falling off the bone tender and delicious!
- March 27, 2009 at 10:32 am #418523Quote:sticky turkey
had to read this one, thought maybe there was some kind of recall on turkeys. silly me..recipe does sound good. thanks.
- March 28, 2009 at 4:09 pm #418603
rotflmao! didn’t think about that! lol!
anything with peanut butter is good…as least when it comes to me;-)
- January 20, 2010 at 7:46 pm #427228
Always looking for new turkey recipes.
- January 21, 2010 at 11:16 pm #427246
I know that the sauce ingredients sound strange, but if you’re looking for something different to do with turkey, I really think that you’ll like it;-) let me know if you try it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.