- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated August 29, 2009 at 12:21 am by .
- May 20, 2009 at 5:17 pm #273546
6 boneless chicken breasts
2 cups pineapple juice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup soy Sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
In a bowl combine all ingredients except for chicken. Stir. Using a
fork, poke about 5 to 8 sets of holes in each chicken breast. Put chicken
in marinade, making sure it is covered in the mixture.
Add more pineapple
juice if necessary.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. Grill.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
- August 27, 2009 at 8:41 pm #424552
I made this yesterday with 3 boneless chicken breasts and a big can of chopped pineapple in 100% juice…it was GREAT! I actually baked it and cooked some 90 second teriyaki rice to go with it. WOW!
Tasted like a really expensive meal! I’m gonna marinade hamburgers in this, I bet they will taste like Banzai burgers from Red Robin!
- August 29, 2009 at 12:21 am #424588
Thanks for the recipes and ideas to use it to make hamburgers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.