Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

My husband is getting out of the military very soon. We have a 2 year old and 10 year old. His dream has always been to own lots of land to hunt and work on with animals and all of that sounds great to me.

We live in my home town. Have been married for 11 years and bought a home 6 years ago in a city in Southern Cali. I work full time and I really enjoy my job, the people I work with and I am comfortable.

I told my husband I will be ok to move (who am I to break his dream that I knew about before we married) as long as he makes me a bookshelf with a hidden door that leads to my sewing room. Haha. Priorities.

🙂

I have no clue how to even start this journey. Do I look for a job and then move? Do we move and job hunt at the same time?

Where do we decide we want to live? My husband and I do not want bosses and regular 9-5 jobs. We were thinking about having our own business and being our own bosses.

I have no clue what we will figure out to do. My oldest is about to go to middle school. I don’t want to move once she hits high school because I feel like it is cruel.

It is so hard to make friends the older you are and being in a brand new school in a brand new state. My family lives near us. I honestly don’t want to live near half of his family.

I honestly don’t even know where to start. It is very overwhelming.

Any words of encouragement or a checklist of what we should be doing first?

Thanks in advance,
      Holly

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.