- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated February 4, 2010 at 1:48 am by .
- February 4, 2010 at 1:48 am #280709
Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe
* 2 tbsps sugar .
* 1/4 c water .
* whipped cream .
* chocolate shavings (optional) .
* 1 1/2 c milk (I like whole or 2%) .
* 2 tbsps cocoa .
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* Step #1 Measure water, cocoa, & sugar in glass measuring c or large mug.
* Step #2 Microwave on high for 1-2 mins to make chocolate syrup.
* Step #3 Stir in milk & vanilla & microwave until warm.
* Step #4 Top with whipped cream & chocolate shavings.
* Step #5 Variation: Snickers hot chocolate – stir in the 2 tsp caramel syrup & 2 tsp hazelnut syrup to the hot chocolate before topping with whipped cream.
* Step #6 Caramel & Hazelnut syrups can usually be found in the coffee section of the grocery store.
* Enjoy the Starbucks Hot Chocolate recipe
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.