Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Starbucks Frappucino recipe

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar for BiggerPiggyBankBiggerPiggyBank
      Participant

Does anyone have any recipes that taste like some of the Starbucks stuff. I know what u mean about entering a building. I made that mistake with my daughter and am hooked.

Don’t do it don’t go in there LOL. I did and it is costly. I am hooked on Java chip frapachino, oooooooh is it good.<<
      I’ve never been in a starbucks….so not exactly sure about the exact drink you mentioned…but I’ve made this recipe a lot (the first one) and I love it!

I think you could probably add stuff to come up with the one you mentioned! (good thing for me there is no starbucks here where I live…the closest is probably 120 miles away in Amarillo…that saves me from being tempted, I love coffee!!!)

Starbucks Frappucino
      Ingredients:
      1/2 C. Strong Coffee – espresso if you can
      2 C.

Milk
      1/4 – 1/3 C. Sugar
      1 1/2 C. Ice

Preparation:
      Combine all in a blender and blend well.

And there is another version:

Starbucks Frappucino II

Ingredients:
      1/2 C. milk
      1/2 C. condensed milk
      2 C.

Ice (approximately)
      1 tsp. sugar
      1 tsp. cocoa mix (Carnation instant cocoa mix)
      1 Tbsp.

Vanilla syrup (coffee syrup)
      2 shots espresso = 1/4 cup strong coffee

Preparation:
      Fill glass (intended to drink from) with ice. Combine milk and condensed milk in separate container. Pour ‘milks’ into glass over ice, up to 3/4 full.

Now add remainder of into glass of milk and ice. Pour into blender and mix on high until completely blended. This should be enough for one serving.

Enjoy!
      Debby

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Starbucks Frappucino recipe