- October 23, 2008 at 8:27 pm #265144
Spookie Sandies Squares
26 pecan shortbread Pecan Sandies, Keebler®
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
1 cup pecans, chopped
3/4 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup white baking chips
1/4 cup granulated sugar, Domino®
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place shortbread cookies in a food processor; cover and process until in fine crumbs.
Add butter; pulse until mixture comes together. Press mixture into bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan.
2. Sprinkle pecans over shortbread crust.Top with butterscotch chips, white baking chips, and chocolate chips. Sprinkle with coconut and sugar.
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over entire mixture.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Cut into bars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.