- November 23, 2013 at 3:20 pm #325173
Spicy Pot Roast
1 beef roast
jar of pepperoncini peppers
slivers of garlic
Cut some slits in roast and insert garlic slivers. Place beef in crockpot. Dump peppers and all of the juice on top. Cook all day on low….at least 12 hours. Just slice and serve. Leftovers make great sub sandwiches with favorite toppings.
- November 26, 2013 at 6:39 am #445365WrinkleyParticipant
That sounds delicious! Easy, too.
- November 26, 2013 at 1:19 pm #445370
This is actually how my mother used to prepare her pot roast. This was long before crockpots were around, so she slow roasted it in the oven. I adapted it to the crockpot so I can come home to a wonderful aroma and a heart, no sweat meal;-D
- January 15, 2014 at 10:45 pm #448400
It sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing.
- January 26, 2014 at 4:20 am #449163
Sounds great. Will try this one out.
- January 28, 2014 at 11:18 pm #449429
It’s so easy…I hope you like it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.