- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated July 31, 2009 at 11:33 am by .
- April 27, 2009 at 8:47 pm #272882mos
Spicy Moroccan Marinade:004:
4 turkey legs, wings (or cutlets if you find them in the mark-down bin;->)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/ tsp sesame oil
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp paprika
dash cayenne red pepper
1 tbs ginger (my secret ingredient;->)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbs lemon juice
In medium saucepan, combine olive oil and sesame oil. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Stir in coriander, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, paprika and cayenne pepper. Cook abut 1 minute or until spices are aromatic. Add ginger, salt and lemon juice. Rub mixture over poultry, coating all sides. Place in covered container and refrigerate overnight. 4 servings = about 35 calories.
- April 27, 2009 at 10:46 pm #420470rtebalt
sounds fantastic! Can’t wait to try it!!! 🙂
- July 31, 2009 at 11:33 am #423925travelingfoolThanks for this recipe. I am always looking for new spice combinations that I can make rather than buying pre-made ones. I’ll try this soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.