- April 9, 2013 at 12:00 am #317044
Spicy Beef Stew
2 lb stew meat
2 onions, sliced
1 lb carrots, sliced lengthwise
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 cup V-8 juice
3 tbs tapioca
Put beef in crockpot. Layer onions on top of meat and carrots on top of onions. Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire, V-8, and tapioca.
Pour sauce over meat and vegetables. Cover and cook on low six-eight hours. Serves 8
- April 9, 2013 at 12:06 am #438745
It is really cold and windy here. This Spicy Beef Stew sounds really good. I love having soup on cold days.
Thanks for the recipe.
- April 12, 2013 at 12:02 am #438885
Soups and stews are my favorite! I could write a cookbook on soups or stews alone
If you try it, let me know how you and your family liked it!
- May 9, 2013 at 9:33 am #439528
That sounds delicious! :9 And the procedure is easy enough to follow. Thanks for the recipe!
- May 11, 2013 at 9:01 pm #439574
sounds really good. might try it tomorrow and let you know!
- May 20, 2013 at 1:22 am #439722
I’m still waiting to know how everyone liked this
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.