- March 12, 2009 at 10:49 pm #271538
1 value-pak chicken
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs lime juice
2 tbs orange juice
2 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs chili powder
2 tbs paprika
1 tsp cayenne
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Place whole value-pak in crockpot (usually around 4 lb). Blend remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
serve with a side of rice, making a gravy of the juices, salad or veggie on the side…oh yum!
- March 13, 2009 at 12:27 am #417369
Mos, what a great recipe. I really like chicken with citrus, they go good together. I believe that my family would really like this one.
- March 13, 2009 at 2:35 am #417384
Sounds good I will try this!
- March 13, 2009 at 8:46 pm #417437
oh I hope that you and your families like it! this was one of my first experiments a gazillion years ago when crockpots first came out! it was a success so my dexh wrote down what i mixed in the bowl so that we could add it to the ‘file.’
he recently commented on making it for himself and i reminded him that i needed the recipe! lol! so he emailed it and i’m sharing with all of you;-)
- January 20, 2010 at 7:50 pm #427229
thanks for a great recipe!
- January 21, 2010 at 11:08 pm #427245
you are very welcome! please share whether your family liked it (or not!). I love getting feedback on recipes so I can think of ways to improve them if they fall short.
and, of course, I love hearing about success stories! LOL!
- January 22, 2010 at 6:22 am #427250
Thanks for this recipe. I am not a fan of Chicken, and absolutely dislike Turkey, however, I think I might actually like this. Thanks so much.
- January 22, 2010 at 5:32 pm #427257
oh my goodness! I think you have to be the first person that I have ever heard of that is not fond of chicken and dislikes turkey! LOL!
I do hope that you try this easy recipe and decide that chicken ‘can’ be good;-) if you try it, let me know what you think…
- November 5, 2010 at 9:35 pm #429181djksinParticipant
On my dinner list for next week
- July 7, 2014 at 1:06 pm #455676
Thanks Mos have seen a few of your recipes all look great.
- July 7, 2014 at 11:28 pm #455701
MerryMerry…thank you! I hope that you try a few and your family enjoys them;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.