- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 14, 2009 at 2:56 pm by .
- August 14, 2009 at 2:56 pm #275145
Any mushrooms would be great for this recipe, or even a combination of a variety of mushrooms. Simple and ready in under 15 minutes.
Points: 5.75 ww points*
• 12 oz baby bella mushrooms
• 3 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/4 cup white wine
• 1/2 lb (8 oz.) uncooked spaghetti
• 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
• salt and fresh pepper
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until soft, about 1 minute. Add the sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté about 2 minutes.
Add white wine and cook another 3 minutes.
Before draining the pasta reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Drain pasta and toss with mushrooms, parsley and pepper. If pasta is too dry, add a little of the reserved pasta water.
Serve with grated cheese if you wish.
*Note: If you use a high finer pasta like Ronzoni Smart Taste or Dreamfields, subtract 1 point per serving.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.