- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated June 6, 2012 at 8:53 pm by .
- June 6, 2012 at 8:53 pm #306573MrsPaws
South Beach Diet -Phase I Spicy Shrimp and Bok Choy Stiry Fry
1 1/2 lbs raw large shrimp-peeled and deveined
4 scallions-thinly sliced-keeping white and green parts separate
2 cloves garlic-minced or grated
2 tsp vegetable oil
2 lbs bok choy-rinsed and sliced crosswise
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp chili garlic sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, scallion whites, and garlic.
2. In a wok or large non stick skillet, heat oil over med high heat.
Add shrimp mix and cook 3-4 minutes; stirring often. Transfer to a large clean bowl.
3. Return pan to heat.
Add bok choy, cover and cook 3-4 minutes. Drain any liquid from skillet. Add cooked bok choy to bowl with shrimp.
Return pan to heat. Add soy sauce and chili garlic sauce; stir. Bring to a boil.
Add shrimp mix and toss until coated. Stir in scallion greens and serve warm.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.