- June 15, 2012 at 8:58 pm #306847
2 lbs Swiss chard
4 tsp evoo
2 large garlic cloves-minced or grated
zest of 1 lemon
12 tsp dried rosemary-crushed
4 (6-8 oz) center cut loin pork chops
s and p to taste
1 tbsp water
1. Trim tough ends off Swiss chard stems, tear leaves from stems, rough chop leaves and thinly slice stems.
2. In a medium bowl, combine 2 tsp evoo, half of garlic, zest, and rosemary.
Add chops and turn to coat. Sprinkle with s and p.
3. Spray a large non stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over med high heat.
Add chops and cook 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
4. Wipe out skillet, add remaining oil; heat over med heat.
Add remaining garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add Swiss chard stems and cook 3 minutes. Add leaves and water; stir to coat.
Cover and cook 4 minutes longer. Season with s and p and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Serve pork chops and their juice with the chard on the side.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.