- This topic is empty.
- April 5, 2021 at 3:24 pm #597214
Sour Cream Oatmeal Cookies
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup finely chopped dates or raisins
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar, then mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Coat the dates or raisins with 1/4 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
- Stir the remaining ingredients into the mixture after adding the sour cream. Stir in date mixture and oats.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls a few inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 min.
- Store in a tightly covered container separated by sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
Remove the cookies from the pan with a spatula and allow them to cool completely on a rack.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.