- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated January 28, 2014 at 7:09 pm by .
- September 4, 2008 at 3:58 pm #262481
A Pampering powder you’re sure to love
Great for soothing chapped or sunburned skin.
2 oz. rice flour (or cornstarch)
1 oz. finely powdered white orrisroot (or arrowroot powder)
finely powdered dried chamomile flowers
1 drop lavender essential oil
2 drops orange essential oil
3 drops violet essential oil
Combine the above ingredients, mix in the oils very well by pressing any lumps down with your fingers. Sift thoroughly and put into containers.
- January 15, 2014 at 4:50 pm #448381
Thank you this is a great recipe and rice flour is so cheap .
- January 20, 2014 at 2:18 am #448729
I hate to say I’m dumb, but in this case I am. What is arrowroot and where can you find it?
- January 21, 2014 at 2:14 pm #448813
Your not dumb I didnt know till my daughters got allergies but you can buy in health food stores a lot of bigger food chains carry it in ther gourmet alse or
a baking aila ..I hope this helps
- January 28, 2014 at 7:09 pm #449414
Thank you! It does help, sometimes when I hear about some of this stuff I feel like I must be living in a cave. I live in a small town and I’m not sophisticated, but I love to learn about new things!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.