Soooo…What is the "Amazon" button for?

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Soooo…What is the "Amazon" button for?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I clicked on it only to be told that I didn’t have permission to access…:017:

Yeah, I know…curiosity got the cat and all…but really…inquiring minds wanna know…:poke:

marionette smilie

@MrsPaws 256436 wrote:

I clicked on it only to be told that I didn’t have permission to access…:017:

Yeah, I know…curiosity got the cat and all…but really…inquiring minds wanna know…:poke:

marionette smilie

Aww crap, that means I forgot to change the permissions for the new Amazon Store. I was wondering why No one was checking it out! The amazon store is our affiliate store (it’s how we fund the Thank you gift program here on the site). When members shop at amazon using our affiliate link & or shop, we receive a small commission.

You should be able to access it now, I didn’t know that everyone couldn’t view it.

That’s too funny.
      You would understand that statement a little more if you could walk a day in my shoes…really. :-/ Apparently I’m blessed with an ability to be curious about something…and that particular something will be the only something around that may possibly have some issue, either large or small…yeah, that’s a day in my life. lol
      :drama:

Thanks for the explanation. 😉

Of course, I just -had- to try again…this is the response:

“MrsPaws, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to view threads or post, You may not have completed your registration process and activated your free account.
      Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page; Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      Did you see a Big Red X on the Previous Page? If so, that means you have attempted to access a Restricted Area that is meant for Active Members only.”

@MrsPaws 256455 wrote:

Of course, I just -had- to try again…this is the response:

“MrsPaws, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

hehehe, I suspect you have to dump the cache for that page, click the url, then click ctrl+alt+F5 keys at the same time (only once).

That will force it to load a clean non-cached version . . .

well… ::drum roll:: It works. 😉
      Liss, you’re so smart…and handy!!

2gwb921 smilie

Quote:
      yeah, i know…curiosity got the cat and all…but really…inquiring minds wanna know…:poke:

as i have always heard and repeat: curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Soooo…What is the "Amazon" button for?