- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated October 21, 2012 at 9:29 am by .
- October 20, 2012 at 12:54 am #310870
One day last week I was looking through the events calanders for things to do ( for free) near us . I called a number to find out about an Orchestra peforming in the next city. After she told me the ticket prices I politely explained that we wouldn’t be able to attend but if they did anything that was ever open to the public, I would like to bring my boys. Today I got a phone call. WE HAVE TICKETS WAITING AT THE BOX OFFICE!!! Isn’t that great! We will start the day off by going to Pioneer Village. Eating free goat ice cream , Biscuits and pork skins. Then finish it with the orchestra. I am attempting to pack the next 4 days( kids out of school Mon. and Tue) with free fun. Libraries, exhibits and parks.
- October 20, 2012 at 11:22 pm #434063
That IS exciting!!
I hope you guys enjoy your next four fun packed days and most especially the performance.
- October 21, 2012 at 9:29 am #434065
How fantastic! You will have to share how your boys enjoyed the exprience. I know it will be special for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.