Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, guys! I need some recommendations from techies here. Do you guys know anything about a type of software that could provide an effective mechanism for tracking the source and cost of organization’s problems and also generates a preventive actions and verification stages?

Any inputs will be great! Thanks.

@MarianWickens 988342 wrote:

Hello, guys! I need some recommendations from techies here. Do you guys know anything about a type of software that could provide an effective mechanism for tracking the source and cost of organization’s problems and also generates a preventive actions and verification stages?

Well, not really. By the way, I’ve read some considering a type of software that could manage risk effectively in many operational areas. I have browsed some reviews online.

It could also provide effective tracking solutions and source of the problems within the organization. Perhaps, you are referring to that ? However, there are a lot of recommendations listed.

I suggest that you tried to search for more to be able to know the details.

@MarianWickens 988342 wrote:

yes, the most reliable one available is QuickBooks Pro that’s what I use for tracking.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.