Software Give away

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

This page always has freebies, and when they have a new promotion they add it here:

winxdvd.com software store

the ones listed there now have been there a while. only the hd video converter for mac is a new time limited giveaway.

this giveaway starts from june 9, 2010 and will expire at 12:00AM GMT June 21, 2010. During this period, you can get the full version for free.

ssee. Xm

I am sorry that moderator edited this post with a wrong expired date. I did a search, found the download page, its being given away before June 30th. The developer may last it for 10 days longer.

@sseee 140912 wrote:

I am sorry that moderator edited this post with a wrong expired date. I did a search, found the download page, its being given away before June 30th. The developer may last it for 10 days longer.

no, the moderator did not edit the post with the wrong expired date. the moderator removed comments made directly to the admin as well as advertisements and posted the expiration date that was listed on the site- directly from the link that was provided.

impatient smilie this particular site changes it’s “expired” date every couple of weeks as this offer is always available. they like people to “think” it’s for a limited time to get them to download the product.

case in point- today it shows a “limited time offer of july 1- July 14”. Last month it was June 9, 2010 thru June 21.

No real worries about missing out on it, it will most definitely be back (over and over and over) again.

just a note

1. Upgrades/Updates are NOT Free, you must pay for them.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.