- This topic is empty.
- March 28, 2020 at 8:45 am #583704
Learn how to make these adorable sock bunnies for easter!
Sock Bunnies Directions
Men’s white sock
Plain Dry Rice
Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
Flat black jewels/beads/button embellishments
String/Yarn or Twine
- Start by filling a sock three-quarters full with rice.
- Tie a piece of string around the top of the filled sock to form the body and the head of the bunny.
- Next, to create the ears, cut right down the middle of the overhanging sock piece.
- Round the ends of the ears using scissors.
- Hot glue the raw edges together on each side of the ears to prevent them from unraveling.
- Finally, create the face using various embellishments. Use pieces of cut twine for the whiskers and decorate with ribbon/bows to finish!
I also love these cute Sock Snowmen too
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.