So tired of fighting with my husband over money!!!

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List So tired of fighting with my husband over money!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Wendi, I dont have that much advice, because I think Heather already gave you great tips and advice.Just want to add that if your not a huge coupon person, and unless your very picky with the brand you buy,you should look into doing groceryshopping at aldi if your not familiar with the grocery store then visit their website at http://www.aldi.comyou can sign up for their weekly newsletters online. We are a family of 3, 2 adults and a teen boy, we can usuallyfeed our family on a $200 budget at aldi. They mostly carry private labels, and sometimes they do carry a few brand names too.If you can afford a chest freezer its also a great thing, we always stock up on grounded beef, and sirloin meat for pork chops at sams club, we then cut the meat in to portions that fit our needs. Good luck, Maja, MN

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List So tired of fighting with my husband over money!!!