Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I didn’t Know where to Put this…I hope this is the right section..It Is Cheap and easy to make showered with love

Snow Cream

You’ll Need
      1 cup half and half or milk
      1/3 to 1/2 cup granulated sugar (adjust to your taste)
      1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
      4 to 6 cups clean, freshly fallen snow

1. In a large bowl combine half and half, vanilla extract and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
      2. Stir in snow, a cup at a time, until the ice cream magically forms! Freeze for several minutes if desired before serving.Yummy screaming santa
      mos
      Participant

LOL! I so understand how it can be confusing as to where to post! I moved you to general recipes since the forum that you posted in is for ‘meals!’

I wish I knew about this recipe when I lived up north. That sounds awesome.

Liss
      Keymaster

Here’s another similar recipe shared by a local news station on TV following a recent Nor’eastah!

Ingredients:

1 c. Milk
      1 tsp Vanilla
      pinch salt
      8 cups of snow
      1/4 cup powdered sugar

In a large bowl combine milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
      Stir in snow, a cup at a time, until the ice cream magically forms! Freeze for several minutes if desired before serving.

Liss
      Keymaster

Here’s another similar recipe shared by a local news station on TV following a recent Nor’eastah!

Ingredients:

1 c. Milk
      1 tsp Vanilla
      pinch salt
      8 cups of snow
      1/4 cup powdered sugar

In a large bowl combine milk, vanilla extract and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
      Stir in snow, a cup at a time, until the ice cream magically forms! Freeze for several minutes if desired before serving.

mos
      Participant

Either recipes requires an ingredient that I don’t get to see often — SNOW! LOL!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.