- March 31, 2008 at 6:51 am #246428
Snack cake/loaf of bread for A’s & B’s on Report Card
IBC wants to recognize children for all of their hard work with a sweet school achievement reward!
This is a great opportunity for us to recognize hard working K-6th grade students across the United States.
Here’s how to get a sweet reward:
1. When a child receives their report card with either all A’s, B’s or both A’s and B’s, the student or parent can print out a copy of the IBC Student Achievement Award and take it to the child’s teacher to get signed.
2. Once you have a copy of the Student Achievement Award and a teacher’s signature, bring it along with the student’s report card to the nearest IBC bakery outlet store to redeem the sweet reward!
[Rules may vary. For more information, contact the IBC bakery outlet store nearest you by using our Store Locator zip code search.]
3. The hard-working student will then receive a FREE Hostess® or Dolly Madison® snack cake. Parents also win! By encouraging your child to do well in school, you will also receive one FREE loaf of bread just for bringing your child and his/her report card to one of our outlet stores.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.