- January 8, 2009 at 10:02 pm #269053
Makes 8 servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on high
3 pounds boneless beef chuck or rump bottom round roast, well trimmed
5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables, such as carrots, celery, onions and potatoes
1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
1 cup red wine or water
1. Place roast and vegetables in slow cooker.
2. Mix Seasoning and red wine until blended. Pour over roast and vegetables.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter.
Stir sauce before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip: For a quicker start, trim the meat, assemble ingredients, and cut up the vegetables the night before. (Cover the potatoes with water to prevent browning.) Then refrigerate until you’re ready to start the slow cooker the next day
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.