- November 21, 2008 at 4:20 pm #266932mosParticipant
Slow Cooker Venison Roast:051:
3 pounds boneless venison roast
1 large onion, sliced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Put cleaned meat in slow cooker and cover with onion. Sprinkle with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine the soup mix and the soup; mix together and pour mixture over venison. Cook on Low setting for 6 hours.
- November 21, 2008 at 6:28 pm #404249
I’ll have to send this recipe to one of my friends. They cook venison all the time. And this recipe sounds really good.
- November 22, 2008 at 9:49 pm #404317
Now if they only get a deer this year .. Weather is really windy so they came in early from hunting today ..
- October 16, 2009 at 12:24 pm #425654
My husband just got his first (hopefully there will be more!) of the season.
I can’t wait to try this recipe.
- October 16, 2009 at 3:50 pm #425658mosParticipant
you are welcome! hope he bags a few for you this year;-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.