- January 7, 2009 at 3:26 pm #268915
1 bone-in split turkey breast (about 5 lb), thawed if frozen
1 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chile in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can)
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons cold water
1. Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in cooker.
In small bowl, mix salsa, honey and chile; pour over turkey.
2. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 7 hours.
3. Remove turkey from cooker.
Remove skin from turkey breast. Cut turkey into 24 slices; place on platter and cover to keep warm. Pour juices from cooker into 4-cup microwavable measuring cup or bowl. In small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into juices in cup.
Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture boils and thickens. Serve with turkey.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.