- January 7, 2009 at 3:25 pm #268914
1 boneless beef rump or tip roast (3- to 4-lb)
1 teaspoon salt
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
8 oz small whole fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, chopped
1/2 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing
1. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. If beef roast comes in netting or is tied, do not remove.
Sprinkle beef with salt and garlic. Place beef in skillet; cook over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides.
2. Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
Place mushrooms in cooker. Place beef on mushrooms. Spread tomatoes over beef. Pour dressing over mixture in cooker.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 9 to 11 hours.
4. Remove beef from cooker; place on cutting board. Remove netting or strings; slice beef.
Serve mushrooms and juices with beef.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.