- January 25, 2014 at 5:24 am #337522
this is a perfect desert to cook at home even if you do not have oven. on the slow cooker this delicious chocolate chips brownie cake can be made. the best part of this cake is to serve it with a scoop of ice- cream, which gives the combination of warm and chilled taste.
This desert can make your dinner complete. it will be cherry on the top dish to end you meal.
thus, here is the recipe of this delicious and mouth watering desert.
- 1 box (packet) of betty crocker fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup of butter melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch of chocolate chips cookie mix. (anything which desired)
- The recipe is to cook with cooker.
- Grease the slow cooker butter and then lightly dust with chocolate powder or flour. (about a Tbs)
- In a large bowl combine mix brownie powder and with it with 2 eggs and melted butter. Mix them well.
- Take another large bowl, mix 2 eggs in the chocolate chip cookie batter.Mix it with the low speed cooker.
- Now in the cooker Spoon the alternate batter. Like first spoon little of brownie batter, then cookies batter and again brownie batter.
- Cook this on low heat for 2-3 hours. Cook this until the cake is set in the center of the cooker.
- while serving this cake, spoon vanilla ice-cream over the cake and serve.The cake can be served warm with the scoop of ice-cream.
The ice cream can be of any flavor and per one desire to have. However, vanilla makes the best combination. The ice cream quantity can be as per desired.
So have a happy desert time with this delicious
source: Betty Crocker
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.