- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 31, 2009 at 5:30 pm by .
- August 31, 2009 at 5:30 pm #275769
Makes 8 (1-slice) servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 pound ground beef
1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
1 cup water
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
Sliced green onions (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato paste and water. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon beef mixture over top.
Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
Taco Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Mexican blend cheese.
Chili Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Cheddar cheese.
Fat: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 36 g
Cholesterol: 63 mg
Sodium: 781 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 24 g
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.