- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 10, 2009 at 12:03 am by .
- September 10, 2009 at 12:03 am #276136
Top a tasty beef filling with a Pillsbury® Oven Baked biscuit for a quick dinner for two.
Prep Time: 15 Min Total Time: 40 Min Makes: 2 servings
1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion (1/2 medium)
3/4 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
3/4 cup chili sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 Pillsbury® Grands!® Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
2 teaspoons milk, if desired
1/2 teaspoon sesame seed, if desired
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray 8-inch skillet with cooking spray.
Add ground beef and onion; cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked. Drain.
2. Stir in frozen mixed vegetables, brown sugar, mustard, chili sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Spoon beef mixture into 2 (1 1/2-cup) ungreased ovenproof bowls or ramekins. Top each with frozen biscuit.
Brush each biscuit with milk; sprinkle with sesame seed.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.