Skoal "Better Days Offer": FREE Gift – Can Code Required

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Skoal "Better Days Offer": FREE Gift – Can Code Required

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Please post codes in the member summary

Skoal “Better Days Offer”: FREE Gift – Can Code Required (tobacco consumers 21+; excl MA) ~ 10/29/17 while supplies lastSkoal Smokeless Tobacco:https://www.skoal.com/skoal/

Skoal Better Days Offer:
      Choice of 3 gifts with can code (see below).
      Limit 1 gift per eligible tobacco consumer 21 years of age or older.
      Ends 10/29/17. While supplies last.
      Void in MA and where prohibited.

How to receive redemption code:
      Purchase a specially marked, qualifying package of Skoal Smokeless Tobacco between 9/5/17 to 10/29/17, while supplies last, to receive a redemption code printed and sealed on the pack. Limit 1 redemption code per person/email address.

How to redeem redemption code:
      Visit https://www.skoal.com/skoal/. Proceed to the Offer page and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the Redemption Code for your choice of one of the following:
      a) Stainless Steel Insulated Tumbler (ARV $24.99);
      b) Pocket Spittoon (ARV $10.00); or
      c) $10 Reward eCode (ARV $10.00)

Where is the member summary?

@1985rocked 1080037 wrote:

Where is the member summary?

I’d love to have a code thanks

To this is the place to put codes, my stores here in WV doesn’t have the codes yet, I tried to buy a can yesterday just to get the codes for it I will post one if they get them in

Thank you, I really need a code. I also used your name to sign up for this site. I just used Lisalt79, I hope you don’t get mad that I used it.

Hopefully you will get something for the referral.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Skoal "Better Days Offer": FREE Gift – Can Code Required