- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated June 15, 2006 at 10:38 pm by .
- June 15, 2006 at 10:38 pm #236880
skewered cheese tortellini with garlic-parmesan sauce
72 cheese tortellini, preferably fresh (about 25 OZ)
6 tbs fresh minced parsely
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, pressed
salt and pepper to taste
1. in a large stockpot, cook tortellini according to package direction. drain, then pour in a little fresh water to keep tortellini from sticking together.
THREAD 24 4″ skewers with three tortellini each. arrange skewers on a platter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parsley.
3. in a small mixing bowl, mix together remaining 4 tablespoons parsley, oil, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
if desired, puree sauce in a blender for 1 MIN.
4. with a pastry brush, brush sauce on tortellini. reserve remaining sauce for dipping when skewers are served.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.