Simply Pawesome dog treats

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Simply Pawesome dog treats

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      wilbe95

Simply Pawesome dog treats

Only one test pack per year per client regardless of flavor, please.

Test packs [SAMPLE] – It’s Free! : Simply pAwesome, Specialty Dog Treats

rtebalt

I’ve never heard of this company. Has anyone received this sample yet? 🙂

jkpjohnson

No, but I did get a confirmation email from them, after ordering the sample.

Niddi

My dog is used to bacon bits, pupperoni and T-bones, she might turn up her nose to these flavors, tried to give her a carrot as vet suggested for cleaning tarter off teeth and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Tarrien

Looks like something the ferret would enjoy

jkpjohnson

@Tarrien 116464 wrote:

Looks like something the ferret would enjoy

yes it does, i would not mind getting a ferret myself, but i heard they can get wild and they bite alot. i think they are cute. would not mind a hedge hog either.

i was at petco the other day and found myself looking at giecko’s as well. i want a cat but dh say’s no until we move, really want a dog, but i do not see that happening anytime soon.

Tarrien

@jkpjohnson 116470 wrote:

Yes it does, I would not mind getting a ferret myself, but I heard they can get Wild and they bite alot. I think they are cute. Would not mind a Hedge Hog either.

I was at Petco the other day and found myself looking at Giecko’s as well. I want a cat but dh say’s no until we move, really want a dog, but i do not see that happening anytime soon.

ferrets bite the most when they’re babies but most grow out of it around the year mark, and they have a really playful attitude that could be considered wild since it’s not like most animals, really if you want to know the worst of it is they tip things over such as drinks or garbage bins to see what’s inside and hide things that’re appealing (depends on the ferret*).

hedge hogs i’ve heard are really skiddish if they’re not played with a lot. so you sort of have to play with them a lot before they open up to you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Simply Pawesome dog treats