- January 13, 2009 at 4:22 am #269344
3 1/2 Cups cold milk
2 packages chocolate pudding mix
1 tub whipped cream
1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
Make pudding using the milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in about half of the whipped cream.
Add 1/2 the crushed oreas. Spoon into dish. Top with remaining whipped topping and oreos.
Chill and serve.
- January 13, 2009 at 3:00 pm #409678
Oh man! This sounds good!!!!! 🙂
- January 13, 2009 at 7:31 pm #409655
We are having this tonight.. Hope the kids dont like this one!!!!
- January 14, 2009 at 4:04 am #409794
I always make this to take to parties or other gatherings when I don’t have much time or money. Everyone seems to like it and it’s so simple to make. 🙂
- January 14, 2009 at 10:54 am #409835
mmmm… my kinda dessert… quick, easy, and CHOCOLATE…
- January 15, 2009 at 12:05 am #409958
Oreos, pudding, whipped cream oh yesthis is the way to go. Sounds soo good…
- January 15, 2009 at 12:13 am #409960
Ok…this sounds like the perfect PMS fix if you ask me!!! My kids will be lucky if they get any. lol
- January 15, 2009 at 4:33 am #409976
lol… yes very good comfort food for PMS…. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.