- July 21, 2014 at 1:32 pm #344542
I keep getting asked over & over again for this recipe when I bring these scrumptious biscuits to various gatherings! It seems people just can’t get enough of the light flaky layers.
4 cups Quick mix or Bisquick
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-up
1/2 cup melted butter
In a big bowl mix the quick mix, sour cream and 7 up. Dough will be very soft – don’t worry, it’s supposed to be that way!
Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix.
Pat dough out about an inch or so thick and cut biscuits (round/square, whatever).
Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9×13 casserole dish.
Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
This makes the most amazing biscuits you’ll ever eat.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 22, 2014 at 10:05 am #456453FreebieQueenModerator
you can make these with homemade 7up too using a soda machine
- July 23, 2014 at 3:31 am #456501
Wow! We will have to try this one!! Yum!
- November 22, 2014 at 5:11 pm #459551
These look amazing and so easy. Thank you
- November 23, 2014 at 10:19 am #459571
I made these but with club soda as I had no 7up and they were absolutely delicious! So moist and tender! Thanks for the recipe.
- June 30, 2015 at 3:46 pm #461656
Can you substitute greek yogurt for sour cream?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.