- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated September 12, 2008 at 10:05 am by Anonymous.
- September 4, 2008 at 1:53 pm #262463
I am trying to join the forum.I’m not sure how long I have been getting the budget 101 newsletter .but was unable to read for almost a year bad computer,couldn’t stay online.
I cant remember if I joined the forems back then and that might be why I cant get signed up proper now.
I used to be at **Hidden Email**, now I am at *Hidden Email**
User name could have been *hidden*, password *hidden* or *hidden* or *hidden*
Can you help me get signed up.
Thank you Mar.
- September 4, 2008 at 3:42 pm #398248
Your password has been reset and an email dispatched to your address. 🙂
- September 6, 2008 at 12:07 pm #398287Anonymous
I have just joined the list. How do I go about selecting the specific forums I wish to join?
Thank you in advance,
- September 11, 2008 at 10:06 am #398373
You can subscribe to various forums if you like, but you don’t have to join any of them to read them, just click on them in the forum list.
- September 12, 2008 at 10:05 am #398386Anonymous
Thank you for this. It was all a bit confusing for me when I read about ‘signing up’.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.