- July 16, 2008 at 7:28 pm #259898LissKeymaster
- 4 medium sized potatoes, scrubbed, NOT peeled and cubed
- garlic salt
- Scrub the potatoes and leave skins on.
- Slice in half the long way, then again, and then cut crosswise to get bite-sized chunks.
- Place in casserole dish, dot wih approx 2 T. Butter
- Remove from microwave, add garlic salt and pepper to suit your taste. Be generous!
- Cover again, put back in the microwave for the last half of the cook time.
Cover and cook on high in microwave for 10 minutes, or about half the time it would take your microwave to cook four baked potatoes.
Now, if you have a steamer bag that you got out of the freebies forum, use that and it takes 9 minutes on a Large Full Bag & Just dump everything in at once.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.