- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated September 3, 2012 at 1:04 am by .
- June 23, 2012 at 8:35 pm #307077Armymomof2
1 (7 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 teaspoon minced onion
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 (7 ounce) package frozen shrimp
1/4 cup sour cream
Hot cooked rice
Assorted condiments: raisins, chopped nuts, chutney, chopped
tomatoes, chopped green peppers and shredded coconut
In 1-quart saucepan combine mushroom soup, onion, curry powder, parsley and paprika. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Stir in shrimp, return to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until shrimp is tender.Gradually stir about 1/2 cup of the hot mixture into the sour cream. Return to remaining hot mixture in saucepan. Heat through, but do not boil. Spoon curry mixture over hot cooked rice. Serve with any of the assorted condiments.
- June 24, 2012 at 11:14 pm #432113MrsPaws
Yep, this one I’ll be trying…soon. Thanks for sharing!!
- September 2, 2012 at 10:13 am #432710kmoeckelMy Husband is stubborn how can I introduce him to the Curry flavor? Lately I have been trying different recipes that he says are ok (total Steak and Potato man) I tell him just eat it it’s all that’s in the House LOL..
This sounds delicious
- September 3, 2012 at 1:04 am #432722MrsPaws
I can relate. My Hubby still can be a bit stubborn, but he’s gotten much better about trying a few new things.
How I finally got him to try curry flavored foods…I sprinkled red curry on some chicken one evening, and had him grill it. The smell is what got his attention. After he tried it, he said it was spicy, but tasty. Hhhhhhmmmmm…been trying for years to get him to expand his taste buds…lol
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.