- August 28, 2013 at 10:54 am #322127
Frugal Alfredo Shrimp
1 Pkg. Lipton Alfredo Noodles
1 350g shrimp box
1 – Make the noodles as directed on the pkg.
2 – Clean and shell the shrimp and leave in cold water till ready to add.
3 – When noodles are to the point where you leave them for the sauce to thicken, add your shrimp.
4 – When ready give a stir and serve.
- August 29, 2013 at 11:01 am #443090
That sound delish, thank you for sharing. I’m not really sure how much 350 g of shrimp is though, I never learned metrics. Can someone help?
- August 29, 2013 at 12:16 pm #443113
- September 3, 2013 at 9:45 pm #443374
This sounds great. Shrimp are my favorite. My husband teases that I could eat them 3 meals a day. But I think he is correct. I never get tired of shrimp. Thank you I will have to try
- September 8, 2013 at 5:58 am #443540
I love shrimp also! Thanks for sharing!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.