- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 22, 2017 at 9:10 pm by .
- September 22, 2017 at 9:10 pm #381094dealfindingmom
The grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe is the perfect solution for those of you who don’t want to bother with flipping or cleaning another griddle. Just grab a sheet pan, and your favorite ingredients-a few slices of ham, some cheese, and fresh tomatoes (if you like).
Place them on the sheet pan and brown one side in a hot oven. Flip it over and top with more cheese before quickly putting it back into the oven until melted and bubbly. Serve it on your favorite bread and you’re all set!
How to Make Sheet Pan Grilled cheese or any other Sandwich for a crowd!6 tablespoons mayonnaise
12 slices soft white sandwich bread
3 cups coarsely grated cheese (such as Monterey Jack, cheddar, mozzarella, or a mix; about 12 ounces)
Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
2 (13×18″) rimmed baking sheets
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place rimmed baking sheet on a rack in the middle. Slather on some mayo on each piece of bread (on 1 side).
- Put the bread, mayo side down on the cool rimmed baking sheet.
- Place 1/2 cup cheese in the center of each slice, season with salt and pepper, and top with remaining bread slices, mayo side up.
- Remove preheated baking sheet from oven and carefully place, rimmed side up, on top of sandwiches. Holding both baking sheets together, return to oven. Bake for 15 minutes until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board. Slice the sandwiches in half and serve.
Sheet Pan Pimento Cheese Sandwiches12 slices assorted bread, any kind- Texas Toast, pumpernickel, and sourdough, etc
1 stick of butter, at room temperature
12 slices assorted cheese, American cheese, Cheddar, Monterey and Muenster cheese
1 cup Pimento Cheese
Toppings, (Diced or chopped roasted red peppers, pickles, sliced ham, sliced turkey, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, thinly sliced red onion, and/or pulled pork are some of our favorites)
Put 1 baking sheet in the oven (450F)
Spread a little butter on one side of each slice of bread, place it face down on a cookie sheet.
Top with your favorite toppings, then add 1/4-1/3 cup of pimento cheese, spread it out
Add another slice of bread (buttered side up).
Remove the hot baking sheet from the oven, place it on top of the sandwiches. The rim side should be up.Bake 10-12 minutes, until crispy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.