- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
- November 21, 2019 at 5:23 am #579202mosParticipant
Sheet Pan Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Broccoli
4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin-on, or 6 legs, or a combo of both
2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
2 tbs canola or grape seed oil
Salt and pepper
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tbs honey
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 large head of broccoli
- Add a large sheet pan to the oven and preheat to 425°.
- Drizzle the chicken and sweet potatoes with 2/3 of the oil and rub to coat evenly. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove the hot pan from the oven. Add the chicken, skin-side down, and add the sweet potatoes scattered around the chicken. Return the pan to the oven and roast for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce — in a small bowl, add the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, and cayenne pepper and then whisk together.
- Cut the head of the broccoli into florets. Peel the stalk and cut it into 1/2-inch slices. Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining oil and rub to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pan from the oven and brush the chicken and potatoes with the sauce. Flip the chicken and potatoes and brush the other side. Add the broccoli scattered around in a single layer. Brush with the remaining sauce and return to the oven.
- Roast for about 15 more min, or until the chicken registers 165° in the thickest parts and the vegetables are tender. Serves 3-4
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.