- February 2, 2014 at 8:17 pm #338074
Anyone know a cheap easy way to remove set in stains?
- February 7, 2014 at 4:57 pm #450249
Use full strength Lestoil on the area. Allow it to soak in for at least 30 minutes or even overnight. Wash as usual.
Stain will be gone!
- February 8, 2014 at 5:01 pm #450393
Where would I find lestoil?
- February 8, 2014 at 9:15 pm #450428
Resolve carpet spray!! My daughter had a very light pink outfit that she adored that she had worn to the park and gotten tar on the hiney! We tried everything and had finally decided to use it for play clothes.
I washed and dried the pant for about 2 months and she was so sad that it would not come out…. One day I was at the grocery store, and saw Resolve Spray, and I decided they couldnt be ruined any worse than they already were, so I sprayed the pants, let it sit for about 15 minutes, washed them and the stain was gone!!! we were both amazed, and i had a very happy kiddo!!!!
she was able to wear the outfit as a school outfit again, and wore it until it fell apart!!
- February 9, 2014 at 4:04 pm #450518
Most stores carry lestoil
- July 16, 2014 at 1:00 am #456160
I find that rubbing a small amount of Dawn dish soap works really well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.