- This topic has 7 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated January 18, 2009 at 6:26 pm by .
- August 29, 2007 at 2:50 pm #242396
I’m new to this group, so bear with me if you’ve all heard this
before. I belong to freecycle and recently replied to a post from
someone who wanted coupons for Bed Bath and Beyond. Lots of
So I asked “why”? Turns out she was sending the coupons
out with the shower invitations. Guests can save 20% on their
purchases (and hopefully buy a better gift).
Personally I think it’s brilliant. She posted her “want” several
months before the shower to have enough time to accumulate them. The
store even accepts expired coupons.
It’s great for the store too,
because they get more customers.
- January 16, 2009 at 11:45 pm #410248
that is a good idea.. my friend did something like that when she got out of college.
- January 17, 2009 at 12:24 am #410253
That’s really a neat savings idea.. And thoughtful
- January 17, 2009 at 1:26 am #410265
This is a great idea, you can put coupons in th invitations for thing you want them to buy you!! excellent!!
- January 17, 2009 at 1:30 am #410267
what a neat idea, she’s one smart girl.
- January 17, 2009 at 6:19 am #410320
Very good idea! I’ll have to try this sometime. Not that I’ll be having a shower anytime since I’ve been married for 6 years but I’m sure I can work it in other ways.
- January 18, 2009 at 12:49 pm #410527
This sounds like a great idea, it would work for almost any holiday or event.
- January 18, 2009 at 6:11 pm #410612
I love that! Such a good idea. Thats why this site is so wonderfull.
I bet most of us actually havent heard that one and now we all know. 🙂
- January 18, 2009 at 6:26 pm #410607
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.